Sixx Sense's Limited Edition Dahon Bike Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING .
1. PROMOTION PERIOD : Sixx Sense's Limited Edition Dahon Bike Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:00:0am Pacific Time ("PT") on June 25, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59pm PT on July 1, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals who have won a prize from the Radio Show (as defined below) within one hundred eighty (180) days prior to the start date of this Contest are not eligible to enter or win.
Employees of Premiere Radio Networks, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), Sixx Sense with Nikki Sixx (the "Radio Show"), Dahon, Inc. (the "Prize Provider"), any affiliated promotional partners, each radio station contracted to broadcast the Radio Show, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), as well as members of the immediate family of any such persons, are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. HOW TO ENTER : During the Promotion Period, submit your entry by visiting http://www.sixxsense.com and follow the Contest link to review the submission guidelines and complete all required information in the online entry form.
Entries limited to one (1) entry per participant during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than one (1) entry by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Contest is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Should multiple users of the same email account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized account holder of said email account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the participant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, online service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Contest winners will be selected from online entries only. Where applicable, one (1) prize per person/household. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: Ten (10) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on or about one (1) weekday after the end date of the Contest from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner(s) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
5. PRIZE(S): TEN (10) PRIZES; A limited edition Sixx Sense Dahon MU P8 folding bike (Approximate Retail Value: $799.00). The total ARV of all prizes is $7,990.00.
Any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of each winner. The Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. RELEASE FORM : The potential prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email on or about one (1) weekday after winner selection and will be given five (5) day to confirm receipt of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of participants. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the online entry form, the Sponsor reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion. The potential prize winner(s) and, if a potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in his/her state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in the Sponsor's sole discretion) be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the "Affidavit") within fourteen (14) days of notification. A potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Where applicable, any guest(s) of a potential prize winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if a guest is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (as noted above)) must complete a Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) prior to issuance of travel documents. The potential prize winner will be subject to a verification process, to include winner's name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, and social security number or taxpayer identification number. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winner(s) or for any late, misdirected, or if the potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of potential winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent.
9. RELEASES AND CONDITIONS: The prize(s) are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner(s) and, where applicable, guest(s) must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). If a winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, winner(s) must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign an Affidavit to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Sponsor, any judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Sponsor, Radio Show, and Contest Entities and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prize(s); (iii) to allow the Sponsor to and Contest Entities to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a Publicity Release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any participant or winner or any person claiming through such participant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities' sole control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). Sponsor does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner(s).
10.TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner(s) are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Winner(s) must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over six hundred dollars ($600.00) in prizes from the Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
11.CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim a prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to the Sponsor's and/or Radio Show's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Radio Show or the Sponsor shall mean in Sponsor's and/or Radio Show's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete the Contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
12.MISCELLANEOUS: Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Any winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Sponsor's Affidavit to claim the prize. The Sponsor may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Radio Show. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the Contest prizes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon participant's fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
13. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Contest to: Sixx Sense's Limited Edition Dahon Bike Contest, 15260 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. Vermont residents only may omit return postage.
14.JURISDICTION: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Bexar County, Texas.
15.SPONSOR: Premiere Radio Networks, Inc., 15260 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403.